Compelled by Christian faith, in partnership with New Life Fellowship, New Life Community Development Corporation and others, we seek to see lives transformed through the provision of ongoing excellence in health care oriented to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of immigrants and the underinsured of west/central Queens in New York City.
To promote health awareness and provide preventative health education to immigrants and underinsured families.
To encourage Christian health care professionals to work among the underserved and immigrant population in Central Queens.
To establish and develop a primary care facility in Central Queens targeted to serving immigrants and the underinsured.
To promote and encourage health care professions to indigenous young people from within the community by providing them with mentoring, internships and career counseling.
- Weekly - Showers and Health Screenings for the Homeless
- Weekly - Primary Care
- Monthly - Health Talks both on-site and at the local Family Shelter
- Seasonally - Community Outdoor Health Fairs
- By Appointment - Dental Services
- By Appointment - Social Work Office
- Annually - Blood Drive